Not only does this program provide some basic knowledge, but it then goes beyond the basics and principals of the “what’s” and the “if’s”, to explore the details and metrics of ongoing successful direct marketing programs.
Save up to $100 when you register for the Conference and Workshop together
* for Pre-conference workshop attendees only
Utilizing plans, programs, data, and results gathered from actual client programs, the attendee will learn the answers to questions and issues such as:
- Testing strategy: How to test, what to look for, and when to re-test. How to ensure statistically significant tests and calculate confidence.
- Creating a list strategy for acquisition, renewals and appeals, including detailed segmentation strategies by program.
- Understanding the reports and information provided throughout the data hygiene and data processing process, and how that will assist future marketing efforts. Learn about list optimization and modeling opportunities, as well as best practices for efficient and effective ongoing data processing.
- What performance metrics should you be analyzing, how to benchmark your campaigns’ performance, and how to apply your analysis to ongoing programs.
- The checklist of building a database for current and future needs of your organization, and how to use the data to better connect with your donors
- What really is multi-channel marketing, and how to integrate strategy across channels with success.
- How to create the strongest multi-channel messaging that includes a strong case for support.
Taught by industry leaders, this full day seminar will provide immediate educational benefits to the attendees, and provide actionable information which can be incorporated into current and future marketing efforts.
Whether you have been in the industry 5 years or 25 years, this seminar is for you.
Direct Marketing: Tips and Techniques from the Experts
8:45 AM – 9:15 AM
9:15 AM – 10:15 AM
The Metrics of Creative Testing
How to test, what to look for, when to re-test
Vice President, Avalon Consulting
10:15 AM – 11:00 AM
Creating a list segmentation strategy for acquisition, renewals and appeals, including how to create a robust mail plan.
Vice President, Belardi/Wong
11:00 AM – 11:15 AM
11:15 AM – 12:00 PM
Data Processing by the Numbers
Understanding the information provided throughout the merge process and how it might help future efforts
Vice President of Operations, MMI Direct
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Database Data Discovery and Understanding your Data
The checklist of building a database along with how to use the data within the database to better connect with your donors. And, how to analyze your available data to better understand opportunities/trends and donor attributes.
Alison Brazil Brundage
Director of Client Services, ROI Solutions
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
What is it really, and how to integrate with success
Senior Digital Services Director, Avalon Consulting
3:00 PM – 3:15 PM
3:15 PM – 4:15 PM
Analytic Statistics Review
What response metrics should you be looking at and how to apply that knowledge to future efforts.
4:30 PM – 4:45 PM