Tuesday, August 2 | 6:30AM – 7:00AM
Who: Anyone looking to get in a tough, but fun, workout before taking on a day of sessions, meetings, and over indulgence (you know who you are). All levels welcome.
What: This indoor ﬁ tness camp will help your speed, power, ﬂ exibility, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, balance, and mental strength. Yeah, all that in 30 minutes!
Headed up by: T. Hill, RobbinsKersten DirectBring: Running shoes, workout clothes and a good attitude.
Join T., have fun and get in a good sweat!
1st Time Attendee Welcome Reception
Tuesday, August 2 | TBD
- Come to this short session and kick-start a great conference!
- Meet other ﬁ rst-time attendees so that you’ll have some friendly faces throughout your session• Review the educational tracks to help focus your session selections
- Gain some quick and easy group event networking skills
- Hear from industry veterans on what has worked for them to add skills and build a resourceful network
- Build a 5-Step conference ‘to do’ list• We look forward to seeing you at this 30-minute session!
2016 DMANF Nonprofit of the Year Award Luncheon
Tuesday, August 2 | 12:45PM – 1:45PM
Join the most powerful and influential professionals in fundraising for the DMA Nonprofit Federation’s Organization of the Year Award. This prestigious award recognizes outstanding achievement of a nonprofit organization. Past winners include Alzheimer’s Association, City Harvest, Human Rights Campaign (HRC), ASPCA, Doctors Without Borders, Operation Smile, and the American Diabetes Association.
Power Networking Reception
Tuesday, August 2 | 5:00PM to 7:00PM | The Attic
Meet new colleagues, mix and mingle with the top fundraisers and marketers as well as reconnect with peers at one of the best networking events in the nonproﬁt community. All attendees who registered for the Networking Reception will receive a special stamp on their name badge, which MUST be worn to gain admittance. Space is limited!
Wednesday, August 3 | 8:00AM to 8:45AM
Join your colleagues in the Grand Ballroom for a quick bite before sessions begin.
Wednesday, August 3 | 11:30AM to 12:30PM